Organizations or institutions that want to organize an event (workshop, seminar, forum, meeting, video projection or other) must send an email to email@example.com with the following information before March 15:
- Applicant organization: (priority will be given to events proposed by several organizations)
- Country, region or network:
- Responsible contact person:
- Web site:
- Event title:
- Brief description of the contents:
- Event format: (workshop, panel, projection, cultural event, etc.)
- List of speakers:
- Number of people expected to attend the event:
- Translation: (Spanish-English will be available at a cost to be covered by the requesting entity)
- Other requirements: (amplification, projector or screen at a cost to be covered by the requesting entity)
Self-organized events will be defined based on the number of requests received and available spaces and aim to unify common initiatives.
Self-managed events will be included in the Conference program which will be available in the end of March.
The Organizers of the World People’s Conference on Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth is responsible for the provision of the venue and the inclusion of the event name in the program. All the costs of translation, amplification, projection or others shall be covered by the requesting entity.